Happy Shiny People


My husband showed our daughter the happy face I painted on the side of the house and said "Mamma's happy face". To an almost 2-year old that means every happy face is Mamma. We were at Jerry's Deli and P started saying "Mamma!, Mamma!" and pointing at the sign above the door.

I'm not minding the association one bit.

Labels:

kriselkeeper: Happy Shiny People

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Shiny People


My husband showed our daughter the happy face I painted on the side of the house and said "Mamma's happy face". To an almost 2-year old that means every happy face is Mamma. We were at Jerry's Deli and P started saying "Mamma!, Mamma!" and pointing at the sign above the door.

I'm not minding the association one bit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home