Baby/Pet Gates

Being pregnant again has me online browsing for all kinds of things I don't need.  It's amazing the products that have come out in just the last 3 years.  Ohdeedoh announced an amazing product and I had to share.

The new modern and deco looking Munchkin Baby gates will be coming out on the market later this month.  Even if you don't need a gate for kids I know many people need them for pets.  But, up until now all gates have been ugly.   Quite frankly, I never used one with P because I thought they made the house look like a zoo.  This time around there's finally a stylish option. 

Labels:

kriselkeeper: Baby/Pet Gates

Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby/Pet Gates

Being pregnant again has me online browsing for all kinds of things I don't need.  It's amazing the products that have come out in just the last 3 years.  Ohdeedoh announced an amazing product and I had to share.

The new modern and deco looking Munchkin Baby gates will be coming out on the market later this month.  Even if you don't need a gate for kids I know many people need them for pets.  But, up until now all gates have been ugly.   Quite frankly, I never used one with P because I thought they made the house look like a zoo.  This time around there's finally a stylish option. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home