Dear Colleen Prints


After getting P's print for her room I've been searching a bit more than usual on Etsy and other blogs for great prints.  I'm loving this one by Dear Colleen; and so is Dave. Right now he's the only one who has the skills. Trying to figure out where it would go.  I also love her tennis print but it would mean I'm an awful wife so I'm gonna have to pass on that particular one.

Via DesignMom

Labels:

kriselkeeper: Dear Colleen Prints

Friday, October 7, 2011

Dear Colleen Prints


After getting P's print for her room I've been searching a bit more than usual on Etsy and other blogs for great prints.  I'm loving this one by Dear Colleen; and so is Dave. Right now he's the only one who has the skills. Trying to figure out where it would go.  I also love her tennis print but it would mean I'm an awful wife so I'm gonna have to pass on that particular one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home