Charley Harper & Todd Oldham!


I'm in love with this collection!  I love fish because I'm a Pisces. Even ugly fish designs catch my eye. But I doubt either Charlie Harper or Todd Oldham has ever made anything ugly. 

This is my favorite mug.  I'd love to get an entire place setting for six but I know things will break with two little kids in the house. Maybe just getting one mug will curb my craving.  


You can find the whole collection here.

Via Happy Mundane 

Labels: ,

kriselkeeper: Charley Harper & Todd Oldham!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Charley Harper & Todd Oldham!


I'm in love with this collection!  I love fish because I'm a Pisces. Even ugly fish designs catch my eye. But I doubt either Charlie Harper or Todd Oldham has ever made anything ugly. 

This is my favorite mug.  I'd love to get an entire place setting for six but I know things will break with two little kids in the house. Maybe just getting one mug will curb my craving.  


You can find the whole collection here.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home