A Pillow with a View


I love this time of the year!  The weather is cooling off. The trees are beginning to change color.  The birds flock to our feeders. They line up on the fence waiting their turn for free seed.  (Not that you can see that in this picture.) The pressure of Christmas has not yet hit us and the smell of pumpkin is almost always in the air!

However, for me the very best part of this time of year is the view from my pillow.  Here it is! This makes me happy!

Labels: ,

kriselkeeper: A Pillow with a View

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Pillow with a View


I love this time of the year!  The weather is cooling off. The trees are beginning to change color.  The birds flock to our feeders. They line up on the fence waiting their turn for free seed.  (Not that you can see that in this picture.) The pressure of Christmas has not yet hit us and the smell of pumpkin is almost always in the air!

However, for me the very best part of this time of year is the view from my pillow.  Here it is! This makes me happy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home