I'm so over it!

Ugh, with Halloween this past weekend and Hubby and I being fatigued beyond comprehension the project is put on hold again.  


I'm over it.  It's not the work that I'm over, its the thinking about how to repair the problem well.  Our initial solution for protecting the moulding has been nixed.  Aesthetically we think it looks bad.  Not bad, just ok. But ok wont do.  It's all in the details.   

Labels: ,

kriselkeeper: I'm so over it!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm so over it!

Ugh, with Halloween this past weekend and Hubby and I being fatigued beyond comprehension the project is put on hold again.  


I'm over it.  It's not the work that I'm over, its the thinking about how to repair the problem well.  Our initial solution for protecting the moulding has been nixed.  Aesthetically we think it looks bad.  Not bad, just ok. But ok wont do.  It's all in the details.   

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home