(I don't want a gun for my birthday, but I'm not going to say how old I'll be. So if you know what this is then you'll know my age come Wednesday. )
My birthday is coming up. My husband asked what I wanted. I thought I only had one or two things in mind. As I started to write them down I realized my list is long. I'm like an 8 year old at Christmas.
I thought I'd start documenting my wishes because it really puts a time stamp on where I am with this house...and in life.
- Hose winder for the backyard. (It can be ugly. I need function more than form)
- Hose pot for the front yard. Needs to be beautiful.
- Two Shoestring Acacia trees
- 4 Flats of Blue Fescue grass
- Five Foxtail Ferns
- House numbers (Beautiful Mid Century ones in a great font.)
- A Nelson clock for our bedroom wall. (I can't see what time it is during the day on our our digital one because of our Mid Century windows)
- A new front door.
- Floor tiles for our entry way.
- A dresser for our bedroom.
So, those are the things I want for our house. Now the things I want for me....
New yoga clothes
A haircut ( a good one doesn't come cheap around these parts of town).
Channel wallet (its the one brand that has exactly what I'm looking for....of course!)
Labels: wish lists