Succulents


A few weeks ago we went to the Getty. Their garden is always evolving. This time I saw new pots of succulents and corners of the main garden with succulents.  I think the pairing of the plants is what makes the whole thing work. I may not always love the entire look but I always find a combo that works for me so I want to remember it for my master plan. Here's a few of the shots I took. 

Labels: ,

kriselkeeper: Succulents

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Succulents


A few weeks ago we went to the Getty. Their garden is always evolving. This time I saw new pots of succulents and corners of the main garden with succulents.  I think the pairing of the plants is what makes the whole thing work. I may not always love the entire look but I always find a combo that works for me so I want to remember it for my master plan. Here's a few of the shots I took. 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Drought Smart Plants said...

Oh, I'm drooling! Somehow seeing the forms and textures as they are meant to be - in an established landscape, not in tiny pots that have to be moved indoors at the first hint of frost - is so lovely. I want to go there! Great ideas anyway, and those containers prove one thing - bigger is better!

August 31, 2010 at 2:39 PM

 
Blogger krisel keeper said...

True true!

September 1, 2010 at 1:12 AM

 
Blogger Bianca said...

those are gorgeous. what amazing combinations. the getty has got it going on. they look even more spectacular in person. anyone who goes goo goo for succulents or is a skeptic should visit!

September 20, 2010 at 11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home