Succulent Wreath

Tis the season for receiving a million catalogs.  It's so much fun to look through all those amazing products but torturous when trying to save.  This is one item I think I'll have to purchase. If not over the holidays then a little later this year.  The succulent wreath from VivaTerra.  I love it and can think of a million places to put it!  

Labels: , ,

kriselkeeper: Succulent Wreath

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Succulent Wreath

Tis the season for receiving a million catalogs.  It's so much fun to look through all those amazing products but torturous when trying to save.  This is one item I think I'll have to purchase. If not over the holidays then a little later this year.  The succulent wreath from VivaTerra.  I love it and can think of a million places to put it!  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home