I love...




...this sofa. It's the Petrie Sofa from Crate and Barrel.  I love it in this stock graphite color.  I just read the reviews. Now I'm mixed about it. With two kids and two dogs it better have some sturdiness to it and last more than five years.  I love how it looks. It's EXACTLY what I want. Would you buy furniture with bad or mixed reviews? 

Labels: ,

kriselkeeper: I love...

Friday, January 10, 2014

I love...




...this sofa. It's the Petrie Sofa from Crate and Barrel.  I love it in this stock graphite color.  I just read the reviews. Now I'm mixed about it. With two kids and two dogs it better have some sturdiness to it and last more than five years.  I love how it looks. It's EXACTLY what I want. Would you buy furniture with bad or mixed reviews? 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home